Saturday, January 15, 2011

♥Blog day!♥

Hello readers, don't be curious with my photo.
I've been spent almost an hour to captured Chinese New Year mood.
Yet, it only has few pieces that I am satisfied. too bad.
The cheongsam Im pretty sure that you all have seen before right?
I wore it during performance and also last Chinese New Year.
skip this.

Yesterday went Queensbay Mall with my beloved mommy.
I never believe that I could spent almost RM30 in popular. surprise me.
See what I've bought.
Idk since when that I'll buy magazine for myself, although it has been expired >.<
Simply love the content, it really helps me, i mean... a lot
Will do a lil change coming soon. Yay!

Nothing much to talk about yesterday, just enjoyed the shopping with mommy.

And ya, I would like to thank my readers who likes my previous post
What Love Is.
Thank you for all the positive feedback.
Thank you so much!

Last, countdown for Chinese New Year.
Oh yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment