Thursday, January 27, 2011

♥Lil updates♥


Got complained by a friend, and he asked me why I didnt update my blog for almost  a week?
Sorry la, just don't have enough time to update wad.
now I am up to here for a lil updates then.

Had an interested friday on last week.
Why do I say that?
Because last friday was my On-Air day, and ya...
 Imma DeeJay LYN!!!
But I doesn't performed well on that day.
so sad man.

After on-air, we off to Gurney redbox for singing session.
And ya, also met up with my friends.
Polaroid with Samuel Swea!
This photo is now on my purse.HAHA

So after the singing session, we moved to 1st Avenue for our movie time.
We watched the movie that I wanted to watch for long time.
It was Great Day that produced in M'sia.

We missed out the front part, and I swear that will go to watch again.
With my wild's family.
Strongly recomanded to everyone because it is really nice and great and wonderful and....
Just VERY GOOD.

I never thought I'll cried for one screen in this movie, that is the grandpa gave his grandchild a sudden surprise
and stay performance together with the grandchild on the stage.
And the mom was beside and looked at the father-and-daughter performing.
And the other part was the grandchild miss her grandpa a lot, and went to the hometown of grandpa by herself.
It was not upset screen but touch me from deep heart.

You should go and watch this movie and feel it by yourself.
Of course you can bring your parents as well, because this movie mainly is telling you to appreciate everything surrounding you.
Especially your parents.

So, what for you still waiting?
Go and get a seat for yourself now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment