Wednesday, May 7, 2014

New collection of Hello Kitty

I'm a Hello Kitty freak as everyone knows.
No doubt, I have quite a lot of Hello Kitty stuffs in my house even bed sheet, water tumbler, mascara, chopsticks, watches, clothes, lunch box, iphone pluggy, casing, soft toys, pillows and etc
I mean I have A LOT of their collections until my mom gonna mad at me whenever I brought them back.
Couldn't resist lah mom!

And so few months ago my friend went to Taiwan for vacation.
Oh-my-gosh, how could I miss out the chance to ask him buy 'souvenir' for me?
I am thankful for having such sweet friend like him.
See! It just melting my heart when I first saw them..
Hello Kitty pencil barrel x Hello Kitty Key Chain x Hello Kitty Towel x Hello Kitty Limited Edition Choco.
These 4 items are from different states in Taiwan, really felt touch.

Thank you Senji for topped up my Hello Kitty collections...

No comments:

Post a Comment