Saturday, May 3, 2014

Typical Date with le boyfie

ootd *credit to le boyfie
My so-called-lazy-fashion :)
Bossini menswear x white singlet x BKK pants x Birken
This photo def with my naked face, I don't put any single cosmetic on my face, that's why you can see how pale of me >.<

Alright, back to topic!

Choosing where to eat is always the headache prob, I think most of you also having the same problem right?
Searched cafes through ig until we decided to go Gala House.
It's actually kinda easy to find, right opposite Cititel Hotel and it's just at the corner.

This is their counter, unique design!
Table decor
Acting cool while waiting for our food
Spaghetti Aglio-Olio with chicken breast!
Do I need to explain why I ordered this? hah!
Chicken-Ham-Cheese sandwich *I don't really remember it's name
My facial expression was like '0.0' when it served on our table, I thought it just as small portion as waffle or like triangle-typical-sandwich...
Photo tells everything :)

Me and boyfie like their sandwich so so much and the price is reasonable.
No matter is their environment or their service attitude also worth for our thumbs
I think if I'll visit Gala House again, prolly is because their huge 'sandwich'.
It really tastes good, I mean licking good!

How could we missed out dessert after main course?
So yah, second round go for Dolce Dessert!
Bye Gala House, vain photo took before leave.
Take off menswear and tight on waist, I myself quite into this kind of casual-smart style.

What we ordered. :)
Non edited vain photo.
Spot my dark circles, it's getting serious man :(
Le boyfie tamjiak face!

This is how I spent my Saturday with le loves one.
Gonna diet from now onward, weight keep on raising..
 I miss my weight month ago lahhh :(

No comments:

Post a Comment