Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Sista date

There will always at least once in a month for me and my girls went for gathering.
We don't get to meet everyday or whats app frequently, but still we love each others.
Our friendship has been 10 years plus, that's why we cherish each other so so much even we have our own commitments.

Last Sunday, we went off our date in Gala House. *Hohoho, just mentioned in previous post*
My can't help Chicken Aglio-Olio again
I swear I will order their Carbonara next time if I still coming. 
Gwynne's Gala Rendang Spaghetti 
I feel it's okay only as the rendang tastes like putting spicy powder.
Liz's Kimchi Spaghetti
Hmmm, not bad but not as spicy as Picnic Cafe's.
But I ain't kimchi lover, kamshahamida.
Our chicken sandwich!
See, I said if I would go back again prolly is because of their sandwich!
Gwynne and Liz like the bun cause it is very soft and smell nice with roasted butter

13 years friendship, my pretty Gwynne! 
She was my monitor during standard 3, haha! *blink of an eyes*
Gwynne, Me and Liz
We had real fun talk of the night, somehow it was too short for us!
Cause you know, each time we meet each other is like many grandmother stories to share
So yea, second round definitely is the best decision ever.

Honestly, we girls are quite randomly
Normally Sunday night people will go for dessert or cafe for chilling, but we went CAMEO.
I know it sounds weird, hahaha, but we really did it.

12 years friendship, my best listener Liz
We used to cycled to each other house before attend to secondary school.
She always called me as Vietnam po, cause I used to tied up my hair in ponytail and cycling to her house.

The whole world may be your friends
But only true friends can go into your world!
Thank God i found them.
I love you, you love me
We are happy family!

Friendship, keep counting on

No comments:

Post a Comment