Thursday, May 29, 2014

Random Thought

Blogging is always the place for me to relieve.
I used to share all my feeling and thoughts here since I was 14 years old, I don't mean to show off or spreading off negative seeds to my readers, it just my own way.

Sometimes, I hate being in crowded, I don't like to talk with people, I like to hide myself in one corner.
It's weird I know, but I've letting go myself and accepting the world, the people around me, the things happened on me.

Well, fact is fact, truth is truth.
Which I can't control for it's existence.

I gradually understand, you can't master the world.
You can't fight with the ruler of earth.
Human shouldn't be EGO, why not just let it go?

Recently I have facing a challenge which is not in my expectation.
I feel so helpless and trying to find way to fix it up, but it seems like getting worse.
I keep asking myself in night, what did I do wrong?
A lot of questions flying over in my brain, still there no answer for me.

And now I understand, time is the best solution.
Let the rain washes the pain.
Rainbow comes out after rainstorm it's exactly what I feel now.

Don't be too stubborn for certain thing, you'll just get hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment