Friday, May 2, 2014

Random update

I'm not a good cook but I love to cook sometimes.
I seldom cook for my boyfie or I should said I only cooked once for him years ago.
So last Sunday before I dressed up myself for ready to church, I started to have inner talk with myself.
Then, I got up from my bed and started to prepare 'breakfast' for my boyfie.
I found fun in cooking.
First time seeing myself so serious...
I really fully put up my heart to prepare 'hearted-breakfast' for my boyfie.
Look, a creative breakfast prepared by me!
Heart shape sausage-eggs.
Using toothpick to shaped it up, then poured the egg yolk inside.
It is so simple yet difficult at shaping the heart shape by using sausage, cause it may broken in two parts.
I've tried/wasted 2 sausages at the end T.T
But never mind, the outcomes made me happy :)

Sausage-eggs and Cheese-Ham baked bread.
Homemade pasta.
Lastly, my own breakfast-bacon, ham, sausage pasta :)

Gonna find out more creative dish and prepare for my boyfie next time. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment