Saturday, October 30, 2010

♥Happy Shopping Day♥


First of all, wishing you people Happy Halloween. =)


Well, I'm not going to anywhere celebrate Halloween. Yet, I had a great shopping day with my babe Liz. It was almost a month or more than that I didn't met her. But today we had met up for shopping... Yay!


Hey people, how about with my new look? Doesn't has big difference anyway, but just had a lil permed. Babe Liz came to fetched me and we headed to Prangin for our craziness shopping. Liz thought that we weren't have any topics to talk since is gonna be a month we never met each other. But phewwwww, we are talkative still =)

Like the new blouse that I bought just now, but I think I have to slim down first. Hmmmm, Liz bought a lot. Brankrupt soon la weyyyy! Suppose having practice afterthat, but didn't going because of our next station-Gurney.



Love the photo to the max. Took while arriving Gurney, nice? We went there because of Charmaine Sheh. She's coming to Gurney for a promotional presentation. And ya, the mall is totally fulled like sardin and the car park too. Honestly, she is amazing lah. I so so so so damn admire her. But we just looked for few seconds and she's back ='(

Then, Babe Liz went to find her baby boy. In a sudden I felt like being a lighting bulb.== Didn't stay there for long time, because we dont have budgets anymore. Next, off to my house for chit chatted.

Stayed at my home for awhile and we started gossip here and there. HAHA ! Girls maaaaaa...

Seriously, I miss my babe Liz so much!!! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment