Wednesday, October 27, 2010

♥Little Cottage♥

Don't worry, this will not be a lame post again.

How about with my new header? I've been used few hours to done all. It seems like abit complex, but... acceptable la.

Continue with my post..As usual, after the first class, we went out to have our lunch since still got free time. Wanted to eat Roti Canai, but so sad it has sold out. And then suddenly my mind was popped out with 'Little Cottage'. So ended up we off to 'Little Cottage' which nearby New World Park there.

It was my very first time went there and the first impression gave me was 'Oh my God, how could it can be so romantic?' Seriously, the atmosphere really really nice and comfortable. I love the interior design very much. Like very high class restaurant with a bit of old school style.Not taking photo with my Baby S but all in Sasa's camera, so can't show you guys the photos.

Want to PROMOTE IT BADLY. We had the lunch set which only RM9.90 without tax and charges!!! I mean the most cheapest set, the most expensive also with RM19.90. Interesting? Okay, let me tell you the details. First, they will serve you with water.*Its very common like what we watched in those dramas. After you ordered, they will serve you with their soup of the day which inside the set lunch, and the bread with butter. And coming up with the main course. So when you finished your meal then they wil serve you with dessert and coffee neither tea. If you feeling like other beverage, like what I ordered for today was Lemon Tea, guess add on how much? Its only 99sen!!!! Can't you believe it?!

After finished the meal, we were totally like fulled. But have to finish the dessert and beverages still. Suppose to be a silence, romantic and peaceful restaurant but we keep on make noise there. But no lies, is really a worthy place for lunch. We did enjoy our lunch there =)

Fully promote 'Little Cottage' to penangnites! There are 2 places, Little Cottage 1 is somewhere beside New World Park. Little Cottage 2 is opposite Penang Chinese Girl School. Must have a try in your lifetime, really!!

No comments:

Post a Comment