Friday, October 1, 2010

♥Out of my sight♥

These few days really happened a lot.
I don't know where should I start from and ends with.
It is really hurt when things getting worse and worse and never turned in better way.
If I could make myself a wish, I really hope that I didn't know you from begining.

I admitted, I fall for you.
You knew it and you just pretending like know nothing even I got told you.
You do whatever you like, say anything you wanted to say.
and I just keep going to cover up those what you have did.

Did I blame you or complaint?
No, I never.
Whenever you needed help, I always be there for you.
You sad, I tried my best to make you smile.
You happy, and I'm happy for you also.
What for I did so much?

You will never knew my feeling when I'm typing this blog.
My heart is bleeding, hurt and broken.
But who cares?

Still remember what you said?
You wanted break up our friendship because of a guy.
Do you know my feeling whenever I read them?
Do you feel my pain?
You know the words that came out from your mouth is killing me easily?
No, you never knew.

I forgive you because you're still young.
Of course it still consists of I still care for you.
I don't wish thing getting worse and it couldn't be heal.
So I tried to forget what you've did and said to me.

Dear, that is not an easy job you know?
When I was trying to forgive you, but you broke my heart again and again.
I thought you are the one who most understand me among all of them.
Yet, you're not.
You hurt me the most deepest.

When I saw you with the others, can you feel my heart is bleeding?
But what to do?
The only thing that I can do just hold back my tears and pretending like nothing.
Dear, Imma not actress.
Stop threaten me, I'm not strong girl.

Since nothing else I can do, so I decided to kick you out from my sight now.
I think this will be the best choice for each other.
You got your own life, I got my miserable fucking life.
Don't come over step my life please.

Dear, I know it is cruel, but sorry I have to do this.
Forgive my decision.
I know you will live better without me.
All the best in your future kay?
Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment