Monday, October 4, 2010

♥Singing Performance♥


Yesterday was having a performance at Lim Lean Teng Hall.
I dont know what event is that, but something like about 'Teow Chew' anniversary.
Ignore about it, because I not really know also.

As you can see through the picture, I didnt put any makeup even colour lens.
So when arriving the location, I saw a lotsa of ministers.
It seriously shocked me because I didn't know it was a grand dinner.

Listen to the song while waiting my partner Angeline coming.
All the guestes kept looking at me, I wonder am I looked like weirdo?

Finally Angeline arriving, we started practice the song because we never practice together.
Although it isn't good as expected but at least it's acceptable.

Honestly, it was my very first time so relax and enjoyable in singing performance.
I even can smile and eye contact with those guests.
They also clap their hands while we singing.
I love the feeling so much, so memorable.

Lastly, thanks to Tracy and Teen Frequency gave me the chance to performance.
They helped me gains experience again.
Thank you so much.





No comments:

Post a Comment