Friday, February 11, 2011

♥Granny Bday♥

Alright, this post was happened on Chinese New Year Chu-3
*if i were not mistaken,not really remember,lolss*
This day was my beloved  granny birthday, as usual year
We will celebrate with her, and also my uncle-aunty-cousins as well.

Since years ago, we used to held barbeque infront of granny house
because there has an empty place for us, kinda convenient.

But this year was sorta special.
We had the celebration at Coffee Island.
Gathered with all my aunty uncle and also cousin, sounds like reunion right?

Picture of the Grandchild with Granny.
*Ignore my facey please, its kinda fugly*

Not much photo has taken, because we just busy on eating.
But the food doesn't nice as I expected.
To me, it has been disqualified.
Still, all of them enjoying the food, i wonder why.

Of course during this kind of occassion, aunt will starts ask bout boyf stuff.
Kinda annoying.
I wont let them take any chances to annoy me next time!
So, who do want to do my boyf? Come and register! Lols
Ey guys, dont take it serious, im just joking lah kay?

Lastly, i'm here to wish my popo, sheng ri kuai le.
Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment