Wednesday, February 23, 2011

♥I found my life♥

Not new photo, but kinda love this picture so much.

Well, i found back my college life, and started to enjoying with.Yay!!
Although the classes until 7pm and begins at 8am almost everyday, exhausted, but i feel the taste of college.
Like yesterday, our batch 8 broadcast journalism students and 2 broadcasting students went to Harvest In cafe for our lunch
10 people sitting together, took lunch and chit chatted, i love this life!

And then today, we went to ate Tau-Fu-Fah which nearby my house area.
Nice recommanded and they felt the same way too.
Do you guys ever tried of Tau-Fu-Fah with chocolate chip topping?
Or with almond/pearls and etc?

And afterthat we headed to Queensbay Mall for a lil shop.
Not really shop but just winnnnndow shop!Lolz
Walked around Brands outlet and Forever21
This one took inside Forever21.
And now i could realise that how serious is my eyes bag and panda.
Full of pressure and lacking sleep, this causes me zombiefied!

After Queensbay Mall, we went back to college again for the meeting.
And now I am holding for an event.
so guys, if you are interested in composing, please stay tuned with my blog.
I'll blog more bout the event and hopefully you guys can join it if you are music lovers.
The speaker you all might not be hear before, but he is talented with no jokes.

Give a lil hint: He was one of the composer of Jackey Cheung.
And he has been making many album for singers.
Interested?
Can you see the wound over my hand?
Stupid long nails and my careless. Sad, i dont want it left the scar there >.<
This few days might be very busy, because final exam is after 2weeks later.
Gonna score high grade in this sem, just do the very best.

And yaaaa, tomorrow will be go to visit handicap house for the moral assignment.
Gonna sleep now, good night my readers.
Thanks for your willingness to read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment