Monday, April 18, 2011

♥16th April'11♥

Hey dear readers, this is my second production!
Modeling with babe Liz.
Recently crazy in love of Lomograph, and so I made part of the photos as LOMO style.

Another take of Lomograph.
Relaxing model Liz.
Wedding photo? XD
All these above was taken in Strait Quay.
And next we moved to another place for the shooting.

This is my very first time shooting under hot sun!
Super very HOT WEATHER!
To be honest, I like this very much.
But what I got from my friend was, the grass has cover the model face.
But I like the feel so much.
Take 2.
Model loving this.

Not putting this much on blog, but facebook will do.
I had posting up all the photos in album.
Kindy do me a favor, comment anything you would like to tell me.


Photographer is a toughful job for me.
The second place that we went was full of the plants with thorn.
Yet, under the RED HOT SUN.

Sacrifice for ART!
This is what a spirit we should have as a photographer.


Babe Liz, the model.
Thank you for the willingness.


Lyn : Take me, Take me.Yay!
Liz : You're so cool, man!

Yea, it is quite cool with my element shades.
*Peace*

Imma photo maniac =)

After shooting, we went Queensbay for our lunch!
Thank you my dear Liz treated me for the meal.
Thank you so much.


And also Chatime.
I wonder why my phone has 12.1mega pixel.
But the photo came out without flash is suck?
Arghhh...

Anyway, thanks for reading.
remember do me that favor, thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment