Saturday, April 9, 2011

♥Challenge♥

First of all, I would like to share to you guys that what I've learnt within these days.
As we know, everyone has their own challenges right? And how do you all to overcome these?
Face it? Or just avoid it?

Okay, what is the definition of challenges actually?
I think there are many people will think of this question.
Let me tell you what is challenge from what I know.

Challenge is
something that you resist to do at the first pace.
Perhaps it can be something that you never tried?
But the real challenge is what you cannot handle and resist to do it.

Remember!
Challenge is playing an important role.
It is a process in our life. We have and we need it.

Once you overcome the challenges, so you'll gain experience/knowledge
and you grow up.

Am I right?

So, if you don't even try to overcome the challenges and just avoid it.
You learn nothing! And no one will helps you!
Come on, at least you try once?
If failed, again, again and again until you success.

Everyone desire for a better life, including me and you, isn't?
The gold won't fall down from the sky and you earn without pay anything.
No free lunch in this world, don't naive!

If you want to achieve something, sure will sacrifice something else.
Hello, you lost this but you achieve another goods.
Who doesn't wants?

For the conclusion, I would like to advice my dear readers
Do something that you don't like it doesn't mean nothing
it is the process of growing up.

Don't give up easily.
Life is yours, not others.
Make yourself get a better life!

For me and you.
Good luck and all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment