Saturday, May 26, 2012

❤ Ashamed ❤

It finally comes to last semester for me in college life.
But I still seem so confused with my future, I see nothing bright.

No one wants to be useless.
We all are wish to success as well.
I am one of them.

At this moment, I really hate myself for not doing best since it is already last semester.
In assignment, homework, and many many.

I just completed my assignments perfunctory as long as it can be pass up on time.
What is the point of doing that? I mean why I don't set my goal higher?
Why I never put afford on all these?

It is so ashamed when I saw my classmates did a great production.
Salute, from the bottom of my heart, sincerely.

Why other can make it excellently but I can't?
Is my own problem?
Ya, I definitely think so.

Life is not gonna give you Take 2.
Can someone help to keep remind me of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment