Sunday, May 20, 2012

❤ Love.is.in.the.air ❤

Had a very simple meal with da boyfie as the 9th monthsary.
Although it has late for 2 days, still we enjoyed it.

Harvest Inn for dinner and Kiwiberry for dessert
That was how we celebrated.

Simple and lovely, thank you hub.

Today, 20.05.2012
Yea, it stands for 520, means I Love You in mandarin.
How sweet is the date right?

I guess I would never get roses from him.
Fyi, the rose that he biting was made by us last night.
We youths were trying to make 100 roses for today, but too bad it's failed.
Only success made 70 roses.
Thank you for the bro and sis who has spent their night to make this.
Appreciate.

The funny thing was, I purposely waited until 13:14
and then forced da boyfie says to me
"I Love You"

He is cute, yes, I mean it.

"I Love You, too"
Happy 520.

No comments:

Post a Comment