Wednesday, May 9, 2012

❤ Bad ❤


Actually I have no idea to post up which photo, and I found it on one of my album folders.
So I picked it.

Well, yesterday was a superb bad day for me.
I saw wrong timetable and thought class was starts at 8.30am, and then I went out late.
But luckily I still reached on time.

Then, felt uncomfortable during the class.
Shit, menstrual.!

Class end, fetched my babe back home.
I wasn't in good mood and kept on scolding and complaining.

Reached her house, dropped her.
Thought can back home rest.

The ever worst thing happened in my life.
I had accident, banged on people plants and the vases was under my car.

"Shit!!"
That was the first thing came out from my mind.

They has nothing big deal with their smart car, only a very small scratched and color faded on the engine cover.
 but their 8-years plants gone.
But mine?
Bumper dropped, signal light dropped, car plate broke, and body with scratched
*Heartache*

I called mom, I wish to get help from her, but once she heard I accident
She never concerned about whether I am get injured or not but just hung up my called.
I felt helpless as my mom don't even wanted help me.

She's mad, I know.

End up I settled down by myself.
Small part of scratched and color faded, RM300
To clean and remove the broke vase and plants, RM100
I need to compensate RM400. fml.

On the way home, I texted boyfie.
Once he answered my call, my tears dropped.
I tried to comfort myself before home, but mom doesn't give me a damn.

I ran into my room, cried like baby.
I just looking for her concerns, but she kept scolding me.
Did she knows I'm fear? I wonder.
She don't know, I guess.

Boyfie came after his class.
I wasn't in mood by that time, he fetched me to Domino's with his friends.
They cheered me up, thanks.

Back home, I tried to close my eyes.
But I cant sleep well, the scene will once appears when I wanted to sleep.
Plus, menstrual pain.
Great, nightmare + helpless = D.I.E

I am blessed actually.
Cause I wasn't get injured and didn't really have a big accident indeed
Just a very small case without hurting anyone.
Heartache cause of the compensation.
RM400 fly away.

Yesterday was really a bad day.
My friend lost her iPhone.
I accident.
My ex teacher was involved in politics trouble.
My senior caught because of paste Bersih poster on USM.

Can I have a peace world?

No comments:

Post a Comment