Sunday, May 13, 2012

❤ The Curse ❤


Do you believe in 'Curse'?
I know as Christian, they won't trust on these kind of thingy.
They do believe in Jesus and all things good.

It is just my own perception, do not take it serious alright people.
I always feel there's a curse, and it always try to wreck up my every relationships.

I've been failed several times before.
I can't blame on this so-called-curse.
Perhaps it was my own problem?

And right now, me and him has been succeed walk through 8months.
I mean, it is the longest relationship I ever had before.
I do really appreciate him, love him and really care for him.

But, the curse has comes to me again.

We kept having quarrels these few months, quite a big fight sometimes.
I am really tired with it, it's really fucked up.
I even felt to give up too.

It always comes to me before month-sary.
Which means, fight always for us before celebration, pissed off right?

How an couple maintain their relationship?
The existence of fight, argument and quarrel can really make the relationship getting better?

Anyway
Countdown to the coming monthsary.


No comments:

Post a Comment