Sunday, May 27, 2012

❤ Stay Strong ❤

I am not-so-happy right now.
Or I should say, I'm not that strong enough to accept comment from others.
As the previous post I mentioned, I did not put much afford on it (assignments).
And here is the short video that produced by us.


I know, it's not good, perhaps can label as BAD VIDEO.
Wrong angles.
Not suitable background music
Wrong focus points.
What else?
Actors problem, well this I can't blame them cause they were volunteers for me.
I am appreciate their help, thank you my actors.

However, truth can never be hide.
Some more, it is so obvious that can be see.

Can someone please knock my head and tell me not to care so much?
*Although the boyfie is doing to me now.*

One thing that makes me mad right now.
People, please LOOK carefully here.
Someone was inbox me just now, and she asked for my msn password.
I don't give her but I ask her to like my video on YouTube, and she did it.
After that she keeps ask from me, but I still insist of don't give her.
You know what she did??
She went and dislike my video, I was angry about it and then I go and scold her.
I guess this is what we usually do right?
And then, she COMMENTED on my video
"So stupid video unlike now"
I never seen such people like her.!!!

Back to my story.
Ya, I am so down now after get the comments from other.
Keep on comfort myself that I can improve better next time.
But...

I think I have too much of opinionated, keep wanting people listen to me.
Nah, this is the consequence of that.
I am so sorry my girls.

Since chose to take part and share on Youtube, then should self-prepared well.
Take a breathe, Celyn Teoh!
Just take it as a practice, who never falls right?
Remember to stand up from where you fall and walk forward.!

I can do it.
Yes, I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment