Monday, March 21, 2011

♥21032011♥

It's 21.03.2011
which means there is still left 2 weeks to go and I'll start my college life again.
I was so so blank with my holidays
What else that I've did in this past few days? No idea.
Opps, should start to worry bout' my result. terrible

So, just let me recall back about how I've spent my time during the holidays.
Kinda blur, sorry.
Oh ya, that is my lil princess- Xuan. Adorable isn't?
She came and stayed at my house few days ago.
Look at her, she sat inside the bucket and my lil brother brought her hang around the house corner.
I felt sad when she was about back home, I miss you badly my lil princess =(

I am back to CO! *chinese orchestra
Received a letter from them, and they requested me to go back and help them in the coming competition.
Nothing special to share about, just practice, practice and practice.

And then, went back to college to helped out the decoration of Opening day on 17th/18th of March
Lecturer treated us PizzaHut on 18th after went back home take a short nap
Mom woke me up because wanted me to order Pizza for my 2 brothers.
At the same day, I ate Pizza for my whole day meal.

19th of March
Went to college as helper for Han Chiang College Opening Day.
Ignore the face, its freakin' ugly!
Me and Shermin were dutied as the booth of Photography.
Luckily Vanessa came to accompanied us, if not we might boring-till-die.

My dinner.
We had steamboat as our dinner
Again, its a tummy bloated night, uncomfortable

20th of March
We weren't duty as take care of the booth but be Deejay.
Something happened, don't feel like saying out over here. forget about it.
Maybe the sudden crashed and I lost my way, my origin plans =(
Deejay Celyn and Shermin.

Honestly, I was feel disappointed on my performance.
The result shouldn't be like this.
Blame myself mess up all the things >.<
Im wondering is it this career is suitable for me?


After 2pm, the talks take over us, and then we hung around and took our lunch.
I'm type of easily get emo if you really know me well.
Couldn't be cheer up because of the performance, but still pretending.
Back to stadium and continue playing with Panda's game.

I drew Panda's hand while Shermin plays the game
Stupid Panda washed away the Lorex I drew for him, hurt me so much.
Don't want friend with you already =P
I thought he is nice guy, who knows he revenged and drew back my hand!!
And now, I knew he is Bad Guyyyyyy!!

The story of my holiday is still remains.
I believe the coming 2 weeks sure got lotsa thingy will happened.
Stay tuned with my blog then.

Pretty thanks to spend your lil time to read it.
Will be updates soon. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment