Tuesday, March 1, 2011

♥Fight for finals♥

By this time should be doing my Malaysian Studies revision, but I've no idea that why am I blogging right now?  Is very boring to study about history, I'm pretty sure that ya'll might have same thinking as me right? *sigh... Super double don't likey it, but have to complete everythin's by this week still.. And this time my gpa at least have to get 3.0 above, or else it might be very hard for my further studies, especially for overseas. C'mon, i rather you kill me, seriously.

No point to complaining now, continue to study *Oops, should be memorize. Although tomorrow 8am still have to attend microeconomic class. See, this is what that making me hate short-sem a lot. Because no study week, no sem break*except for the CNY public holiday and then directly go for finals. How am I going to sit for the exam God? I don't want to failed any subject, heard what the senior has told me, once failed a subject, and we'll miss the chance to training industry... Ohhhh nooooooooooooooooo.

So now have to finish my blog as fast as I can, nothing else to crap. Just don't wish my blog to be dead, although it has been dead for few days ago. Alright, wish me Happy Study and Happy Exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment