Wednesday, March 9, 2011

♥Hey hey hey, Imma back!♥


Hello my honey, darling, cutie, sweetie and dears... I'm back! So as what I've promised, will blog bout my lil brother's bday post after finished my stressness-hell-darn exam. So here I am.

Just now I was so depressed after came out from the examination hall. Honestly, I don't likey microeconomics, but I never said No to it. But somehow I've tried to understand it, when the exam paper came to me just now, I was like Oh-my-GOD, I don't understand at all. >.<

After walked out from the examination hall until arrive home, my world was like silent and peace. Don't feel like talking and just like dead body there. I don't even know how to release the stress that deeply in my heart and just being quiet all the time.

Until few minutes ago, I tried to spread my stress out through sing the china song. Kinda like shouted and high pitch!*search with youtube. Alan阿兰-我的月光.  After sing and sing, and finally the tears rolled down! Don't worry, Im okay right now =)


My pretty mom, she cut her hair and now everyone says she is my sister. Blue Tee brother, also the Bday boy on that day. And then my uncle kheng. Sweet. 

Sorta like Yam Dumpling. Don't judge the food by its look, this one really taste good. Feel like eating again. Won't post all the photos over here, but if you're interested, can go to my facebook album to get a look. And ya, Im just a newbie on shooting, is still in progressing.*credits to my baby canon 550D, hopefully can take more and more memories in my life.

Any cheezy lover over here, my dear readers? If you are, I recommanded you to try this. There are full of cheese inside there. Really nice. Everytime we went Tao, Im the one who helps them to take order, because I have been worked in Japanese restaurant before, but this time I was just sit beside and eat! Lolz. Spent almost 2 hours there, and our stomach was bloat but all these are worth because our main purpose is to celebrate the lil brother bday.
Pretty mom posing before we got to leave. This photo made her like pregnant woman, but actually my mom is very slim, even slimmer than me!

Before end post, here I'm going shout!

HOLIDAYYYYYS NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment