Friday, December 24, 2010

♥2010 X'mas Eve♥

Hey my dear readers,
I'm pretty sure that tonight most of you guys will go somewhere to countdown X'mas right?
But I want to be the special one!
So tonight, I'll be staying at home.....

No hanging around the town, No countdown, No BBQ, No any function tonight!
Just only stone infront of my laptop!
Thats it for my 2010 X'mas Eve.

Since years ago I dont feel like going anywhere for countdown.
Because the places will be very jam like an hour or more than you expected.
 And also will be crowded with hundreds people, I dont wish to become sardin as well.

My X'mas Eve shall be a peaceful and silent night

Never ever think that X'mas Eve should/must hang out for celebration.
As long as you're with your loves to share this special moment. right?

But will celebrate 2010 X'mas with my beloved cousies tomorrow night.
And ya, I'm so exciting now!
Yay! X'mas present, here I come for youuuuu!

Last but not least,
Merry X'mas

No comments:

Post a Comment