Thursday, August 18, 2011

♥18082011♥

It is 1:30am right now, and I am supposed to lying on bed by this time
Promised him will sleep earlier tonight but now I'm still awake.
Blame the stupid insomnia!
Guess he is being a sleeping pig right now.

This few days I had my days with him.
I enjoyed and love the life as well.
Wonder how long I have never fall into a relationship already?

But thanks God, I met him finally!
This is an unexpected relationship, without any preparation and it happened!
Although he is not sweet talker, but sometimes words come from him are touched me!
Although he has no good looking, but I just like the way he is!
I can be myself when being with him, no stress no act. The real me!

Dear, let's build our story from this second onwards alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment