Monday, August 22, 2011

♥End, New♥


Finally my holiday is ends and new semester comes.
God blessed as my Media Law wasn't bad as I thought, at least i got a C-.
The rest of the subjects are not bad as well, and I got an A and A- this time.
Quite disappointed because I got B in my english paper, thought it will at least get a B+?

Anyway, im satisfied with my result.
As long as I don't get a F in my Media Law that's pretty enough.

Today I got my new semester timetable.
Communication Theories, Media Tech, Owh my gawd.
Guess it would be definitely bore subjects
Although the time is not pack, but kinda boring because there are long break for the next class.
And, college coverage suck to the max!
Wifi hard to connects as well. Shit!

Alright guys, its time to bed now!
Tomorrow 8am class to attends, it is communication theories
Hopefully I won't fall sleep in the class.
Good night and sweet dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment