Wednesday, August 31, 2011

♥Update♥

I just realised that it been a week I didn't updated my blog. Sorry my dearest
It is because there were a lot of things happened in a sudden and I couldn't handle it.
Freakin' stress and kind of emo.
But think now I'm alright as I can blog now :)

Met few nice lecturers in this semester.
And of course interested subjects which like we have to go out to find news, and make a TV news ourselves.
But there are a course and a lecturer who makes me want to commit suicide!
I almost burst during his class, is so-damn-boring.
Let's wonder how long can I stand for it still.

These few days I kept hanging out with friends and boyfie, and my loved family.
Lunch time at Burger King with friends and boyfie
Mom and brothers birthday celebration at Autocity Tao
4D Spykids with sweetheart Shermin and boyfie during class break.
Final Destination 5 with the boyfie.
Raja Uda TomYam which I craved for so long and finally boyfie brought me there.
Jetty TomYam and Esplanade Rojak with babe Liz and her friends
Gathering of the Wild's at Seoul Garden.
Yet, shopping with my mom and brothers at Queensbay.

I think I didnt missed out any entertainments if I ain't mistaken la.
Perhaps will make a photoshoot in this week?

My appetite has been came back to me.
Hopefully it don't harm me as I've had cut down my weight.

No picture showing on this post, stay tuned with the next post alright?
Not forgeting. Happy National Day! :)
X.O.X.O

No comments:

Post a Comment