Thursday, August 11, 2011

♥Macaroon is LOVE♥

Yay! Macaroon is LOVE!

Well, Im apologise here as I've been vanished for few days.
Sorry my dearest!
Now I update here for what I've done for yesterday.
Those for previous days will be blog after I done the pictures.

Tuesday night I told him I wanted get Macaroon so badly.
Perhaps it was because the Japanese Animation 梦色糕点师?
It makes me more love to Macaroon.
Seriously, I'm craving Macaroon for so so long, it is cute and colourful!
But I couldn't found it because I don't even know where have selling this cute dessert.
Aha, luckily he knows!

So the second day, which means yesterday
He drove me to the bakery and I got the Macaroon finally
Yay! Macaroon is LOVE

Along the way, we decided to 1st Avenue for movie
I love wing chun!
Hmmm, for what can I comment, it is not a good film although it has my love MYfm Deejays.
Rate : 4/10, sorry!

That's all for what my yesterday!
Tasting my love Macaroon now, owhhhhhh
So sweeeeeet!

Stay tuned for next post then!
X.O.X.O

No comments:

Post a Comment