Saturday, August 28, 2010

♥20/08 Outing with Aida♥

Same dress, same hairstyle.
Same white high heels somemore.
We're just looked like twins.

Me and beloved cousie Aida.

20/08/2010-Friday
As what I've mention before in my blog.
I had an interested outing with my cousie Aida.
We went Clinic Cafe because I desperated with it since I knew there was another cafe which located at BM.
And now it has been in Gurney Plaza 4th floor.
So, Here we go Clinic Cafe!

#1 My stupid face

#2 My pretty cousie Aida

#3 My Strawberry Smoothie
Aida Vanilla Milk Shake

#4 Surgical Lights

#5 The interior design.

#6 The interior design 2

#7 The interior design 3

#8 My Tom Yam Fried Bihun

#9 Aida Fish & Chip

#10 Clinic Sandwich

#11 Aida with the syringes.

#12 With Clinic Sandwich.

#13 We were regret order once we saw this.
Its too full.
But, it is nice.

# 14

 
#15

We were very-bery full after eaten our lunch.
Because it is too much for only 2 girls with the foods.
And the drinks is quite much to us.

#16 Oh-my-GOD, do you see something?
Why I looked so fat in this picture?
Is time to diet.
*Wonder how many times I said this.

#17 Photo taken in the toilet before went to cinema.

#18 Adventure Of The King.
Rated 3/5.
Overall is quite a nice movie.
But just the end makes me a bit blur.

After the movie, we went window shop around.
Had a really great time being with my cousie Aida.
Hope there's still chances can hanging out with her and also my all cousins.
Miss 'em a lot since we had long time never hanging out together.

There was a lotsa photo we have been taken on that day.
But not showing all up to here of course.
All these photos will be upload to my personal album-wretch.

Thanks for spending time to read my blog.
Thank you readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment