Wednesday, August 25, 2010

♥Craps♥


The latest me.
Any differences?
If you look clearly, then you'll spot my fat...
Okay, lets start my post and ignore the craps.

Oh well, it should be a lame post of mine.
Why? because I dont know why coming up here.
Simply comes for crapping perhaps?

Finally 3weeks holiday has gone, and now I having my Year1Sem2.
Remember what I've said before?
I said I want to have a wonderful holiday before the new sem starts.
And yea, I did it.
It wasn't a celebration, but an interested outing with my pretty cousin-Aida.
The outing article will be post-up when I am free next time.

So, what about my new sem?
Overall it still okay for me because don't have assignments yet
I couldn't imagine if all the assignments come to me.die

So far all the lecturers in this sem are good.
And the courses are quite interesting also which like Sociology, Graphic Design, News Translation, Basic News Reporting & Writing and Spoken English.
I'm pretty sure Graphic Design would be my worse subject.
Because I-hate-design-using-computer.
Or suppose to say I hate design extremely just because of I have no arts potential.
Yet, i will do my best still.

I love my News Translation's lecturer Mr.Sarvana so much.
Don't think to others, it is not what kind of relationship as what you guys think of.
I'll said I love him because he knew more than 10 foreign languages
Seriously making me feel like learn foreign language also.
If can, I wish I could learn french.
Who wanna learn with me?

Wow, I think I should stop here because I had crapping lots.
So will do updates once I am free as what I said

Stay tuned readers for my up coming post
Clicic Cafe with Aida.


No comments:

Post a Comment