Monday, August 9, 2010

♥High翻天 Part 3♥

04/08/2010-Wednesday

Followed my mom to morning market.
Wonder how long I didn't accompany my mom to market already?
That's not the point.

Mom bought me a flowerish long long dress.
I it so much.

Tadaah...
 Imma deep ♥ in flower recently
especially the one on my hair.

Stoned at home whole day, because got nothing to do.

When the sky turned to dark, I received my babe Liz calls.
Had a chill with her at E-gate Secret Recipe.

My meal-Prawn Macaroni Cheese.
Oh my God, Imma craving for few days and finally i got it.
Thanks for babe fetching me there and fulfill my stomach.
Hmmm,yummy yummy.

Gossips time
Chit-chatted, I love the moment when being with her.
Had a very great time with her although it just 2 hours?

After came out from there, I told babe I don't wanna back so early.
But the time is showing 10pm something.
So babe drove me around.

Of course she drove me to somewhere Imma so desperate.
Yes, the place that i mention before in my post.
Too bad it having a lil rain that time.
So I couldn't take any photo there.
Sad,but nee-mind, I got lotsa time still.

Babe and Me.
Do you know that? I am so glad to have you.
Thank you and love you babe.

PS
High翻天 will be my holiday stories but not what super-high event.
Stay tuned with my next posts
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment