Monday, August 30, 2010

♥Confess Love to YOU♥


Well, it seems still got 6 hours only have another class.
So i just back home and take myself a rest.

First of all, thanks to all my beloved family and friends, no matter it is from college, secondary school, primary school or even my social friends...
I am so appreciate you all being part of my life.
Thank you and Love you all so much.

Life is tough, but I am so blissful that having the supports from all these LOVE's.
After been through all these dramatic stuff, I know I am not alone.
The Love's willing to give me a hand whenever I fell down.
The Love's willing to lend their ears whenever I needed listeners.
The Love's willing let me lie on their shoulder whenever I needed rely with.
All these were far beyond from my expected
Is what I never thought before.

And now I know why.
It is because of Love
They love me, they really do care about me.
They don't want see any sadness on my face.
They want a happy me.
Thats why they try their best to make me smile all the time.

I never know that Love can be so simple.
Do not ask for re-pay, thats it.
I got learn it from a lesson.
A lesson that you have to go through the troubles and get experience in you life.
Then you'll know the importance and real meaning of Love.
It is priceless and unspeakable.

Sometimes, I felt so sorry to my Love's because being rude to 'em.
It shouldn't happens, but I made it.
I made them disappointed and disappointed.
But they still forgive me and give me a chance again and again.
No lie seriously.

They give me a warm hug when I was failed to achieve something.
This is what I can feel the love and care from them.
It is comfortable and sweet.

Sorry for my greedy.
I hope all these will always be with me until end of my life.
I need it more and more as I can get.

You!
Yes, is you!
I Love YOU
You care me so you read my blog, isn't?
Somehow, I feel like confess to everyone who reads my blog.
Don't know why...
Just I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment