Friday, September 3, 2010

♥GAA Performance♥

If you were HanChiang College student, then you will know about
Golden Achievement Awards which hold on yesterday.
It is a kinda big event in our college.
And, I was honored to represented Teen Frequency to sing a song.

Although Im nervous before getting on the stage, but luckily my friends were coming to support me.
Appreciate a lotsa.
Because I was the only ONE who sing in chinese song.
Thats why I felt nervous lahhh.

The Special-One to me in my college, Jayden Lim.

This video was recorded by Jennifer with my Babyy S.
Switch off my HelloKitty music box if wanna listen my voice clearly =)

The part which shouted 'Celyn, I love you' was Jayden Lim.
And now I would like to do a clarification for him through here.
Actually it wasnt only him shouted this but the whole row of em.
But I don't know why end up only left him and Jennifer shouted.
Everyone wondering which guy shouted this and assume that Jayden was my boyf.
In fact we're just closest friends.
No other relationship, thats it.

Well, I know my performance wasnt good, sorry.
But I had do my very best as I can.
From a wood to at least a little body movement.
I think I'd improved. =)
But my singing still..........
you know, i know

#1 Picture which taken from senior.
#2 Oh my god, why so fat?

Photo with Miao | Kit zai.
He's good dancer =)

Went Gurney with friends after the performance because we left 2 hours to relax yet.
Have fun with em.

Lastly, sincerely thanks to those who came to support me yesterday.
Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment