Friday, September 10, 2010

♥Set me free, please♥


Just feel like coming up here and do an update.
But, have no idea on what to telling also.
So I just simply put in a title.
Set me free, please.

Look at my title, can you feel my stressness now?
Of course you can't, because you aren't me.
Im talking nonsense right?
So, ignore this.

Okay, I'm facing a lotsa problems recently.
It is freakin annoying my life, and caused me in many inconvenient ways.
I'm so exhausted.
Thank you if you didn't drag me to the troubles.

It still has long path way to go, I know.
Thats why everytime things happened, I'll just hold back my tears and pretend that I'm okay.
But who knows what behind the fake smile?
Why thing can't goes smooth and have to be moves so hard?

The world is becoming worse and worse.
Racism, human beings cruel to the animals, murder cases and so on.
Stop hurting innocents.
What the hell with human beings nowadays?
No wonder all the pigeons has gone, because the world no more peaceful.
Sometimes, I wish 2012 could really happens.

I have had enough to watched the videos.
Especially those treatments of human cruelty towards animals.
What's wrong with the animals?
Did them offend you? You brainless human.
What if is you face the same treatment?
Fuck you!
Forgive my rudeness, I am really hot with that.

And the ONE MALAYSIA.
Don't feel like giving any speech on this topic
Cause it is obviously unfair to Chinese and Indians.
Keep myself in silence by avoiding from arrest.

Still got lotsa meaningless stuff is surrounding me.
I'm stress enough, but what to do?
Set me free please.
Give me a LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment