Sunday, September 26, 2010

♥Down♥


Even this photo has been edited, my face had put make-up,
 but you still can see a languish me.
And my skin is tanned because of the hot sun at Pulau Redang.
Nevermind, dark is shown a healthy skin, isn't?

Alright, back to my main topic.
Yesterday was my very first bad condition in my singing career.
My college has been organized an unplugged contest and those who succeed to the next round can go to Melaka for the final.
Its quite a big contest.

Yet, I did a big big big mistake in the competition.
I FORGOT LYRICS!
Seriously it is really cannot be forgiven.
I can't bear myself and cried on the spot.

But, thanks to my beloved friends gave me a big hugged when they see me crying.
They even borrow me their shoulder and tell me that I'm the best.
It is warm and I can feel their care.

Maybe I didnt do my best in this competition, thats why I made so big mistaken.
But friends told me not to give up just because of that.
Everyone will makes it too.
Try to learn from the mistakes and make myself grow up.
This is what I suppose to do now right?

So friends, don't worry me,
I just can't accept that what I've made it.
I'll be okay *grins

No comments:

Post a Comment