Saturday, September 4, 2010

♥Outing with lil brother♥

Photo before makeup.

Well, i'm just back from Queensbay Mall with my lil brother Siang.
He wanted to watch Phua Chu Kang since it has release in cinema.
So, as his sister, I think I should bring him to watch =)

After makeup and get ready to go Queensbay Mall.
Due to Queensbay Mall having sales and Shop & Sing competition today
I think there must be a lotsa people and cars
End up, I asked my brother to dropped us there.

Once we bought the tickets, then we went to Shop & Sing area.
because I have many friends were joining this competition.
And of course all of em keeping asked me why didnt join it.
I am not a good singer so I dont wanna join.=)
Acceptable?haha...

While waiting the other friends coming.
My lil brother, so cute right?
he was forced by me, thats why looked unwillingly.

Kenny, he was one of the contestant of Shop & Sing competition.

Annie Wong, my college senior and also one of the contestant too.

I met a lotsa friends there, and all asked me the same question.
so i just repeated and repeated.

Guess who I met today also?
Yes, is BerniceMei......
I took some photos with her but all was inside her phone.
She's really pretty
Do view her blog?

After greet to them, then we went to watch movie already.
Phua Chu Kang The Movie.
Hrm, to me, it is quite a nice movie la
Rated 3/5
My tear was rolling inside my eyes in a part that really touched me.

So after movie, we went to had our lunch/dinner at T-bowl.
Met my cousin Ting there.
I just realised that it has been 2 months i didnt seen her.
Miss her so much.
Yet, she was hurry because have to work still.
Is okay because she promised will go out with me soon.=)

Taken TomYam Steamboat as my lunch/dinner

Love this photo so much although it got a bit blur.

Finished our meal then we went to Shop & Sing area again.
Chit chatted with them while waiting result.
So sad that Kenny boy and SkyGhostz weren't in the list.
Nevermind, both of you have did a good job.
Result isn't important right?

Afterthat, Kenny hanging around the mall with us.
Finally we decided to Fish Spa.
Oh my God, I swear I wont go there anymore.
Kept shouting inside when my legs were putting inside the aquarium.
Haha, and the whole shop only left my voice.
Could you imagine that?haha


Only left half face =[
See, my brother looks so happy in this photo.

Kenny and fatty me

No idea with this photo.

No idea also.

Spent a lot money today.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment